Celebrate the Holy month of Ramadan with your family and friends at Al Mouj Muscat
Muscat, Oman, 22 May 2018- The Walk and other assets, has numerous activities and offers designed to help you celebrate with loved ones this Ramadan.
From bespoke Iftar menus available at many dining outlets throughout The Walk and along Marsa Promenade, to special summer time membership offers at Al Mouj Golf, there is something for everyone. What better way to spend time with friends and family this month, than taking in the ambience around Marsa Plaza and Al Mouj Marina. The Walk will be open until midnight everyday.
What’s happening at Al Mouj Muscat this Ramadan?
- Angelina Paris will introduce a special Iftar menu at just 12 OMR per person, which will run from sunset until 9:30pm. Start with dried fruits and a delicious soup, followed by one of two sharing starters available. Main courses include either beef fillet or roasted chicken – then round off your Iftar meal with a selection of pastries.
- Chez Sushi has two attractive set menus for Iftar, priced at either 500 or 8.500 that will be available from sunset.
- Al Mouj Golf is hosting corporate Iftar throughout the holy month of Ramadan, starting from 12 OMR, for a minimum of 30 people.
- Al Mouj Golf is offering Buy one get one free on all of the Al Mouj Golf specials for all guests.
- At Al Mouj Golf you can experience the world-class course and facilities with a great membership offer and savings on lessons starting from just OMR 125 throughout the summer. In addition, Al Mouj Golf is also offering championship one-month membership at a special price of 99 OMR only, starting from the 1st June 2018.
- Taiba pharmacy is keeping us looking fresh and healthy by running skin care offers this Ramadan. Special tips on keeping the skin healthy in the Summer months, will also be offered at their branch in The Walk.
- Merge 104.8 will be broadcasting live from Al Mouj Muscat. Join us on location for the chance to win prizes through on the spot competitions and be heard on the radio!
- Qarankasho, the non-stop entertainment event is also taking place on the night of 14th of Ramadan with a number of fun activities.
About Al Mouj Muscat
Al Mouj Muscat is the Sultanate’s lifestyle and leisure destination and is a unique public-private venture between the Government of the Sultanate of Oman and the UAE-based Majid Al Futtaim Properties.
Spread along a stunning 6 km stretch of Muscat’s coastline, this world-class Integrated Tourism Complex comprises a group of luxury residential properties including Villas, Townhouses and Apartments, commercial units, retail and dining facilities and Oman’s only signature designed PGA Standard 18-hole links golf course, designed by Greg Norman. Al Mouj Muscat is also home to the 400 berth Al Mouj Marina, Oman’s largest private yachting hub and The Walk, a 70-unit retail area which forms the commercial and leisure hub of the community. Most recently Al Mouj Muscat launched Muscat’s first public square, Marsa Plaza - a leisure destination and gathering place for residents and visitors, and an arena for live performances and community events.
Al Mouj Muscat is also home to the first Kempinski hotel to launch in Oman, as well as 4-star hotel, Mysk Al Mouj.
Al Mouj Muscat is a phased development which provides a world-class lifestyle destination. The next phase of development will see even more residential leisure and hospitality offerings.
For more information, please contact:
Senior Media Relations Manager
Impact Porter Novelli
Telephone: + 971 509696577 | ext. 439
Abdulaziz Ahmed Al Jahdhami
Corporate Communications Manager
Al Mouj Muscat
Telephone: +968 24534565
Fax: +968 24534401